
Jeremiah LOVES the Duke dog:
.jpg)
And here are some of my favorites from our 2 Easter egg hunts. First, we have egg hunting with the Ferres:
Success! (Isaac graciously left the "easy to find" eggs where they were (on the grass:). And here is the lovely Elizabeth:.jpg)
Jeremiah and Benjamin preferred to play in the fun playhouse:
And here's the crew with their loot:
And on to Easter egg hunt #2 at grandma & grandpa Dixons:.jpg)
I love this little chubby hand :).jpg)
I other news, I celebrated my 27th Birthday on the 1st and had a great B-day. Parker took me shopping for clothes with the money I got from my mom & Parker's mom. We had a lot of fun and I was able to spruce up my wardrobe a little bit :) On Sat. the 2nd, we had Jen & Kevin and Kate & RJ over for some yummy moonwalk cake and a little celebration. It was lots of fun! When everyone was leaving, I sent them all home with leftovers of the cake and then was putting the rest onto a plate when SPLAT!
Yes, that's the cake face-down on my kitchen floor and my shoe :) Oops! Notice Jeremiah's "It wasn't me!" face :)

6 comments:
He is so cute!
I would have cried if I dropped my leftover bday cake :(
Happy Birthday!
Jerimiah is so cute Aubrey! I wish Allie had hair!
The last picture looks so much Caleb, Hayd and I took a double take!
Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big that Jeremiah is getting. Looks like you've been staying busy and having fun. Miss you guys!
He is such a cutie patootie. I really felt your pain when I saw that moonwalk cake on the ground. That is truly a tragedy. I loved his bed head - he looked like a rock star:)
Jeremiah is growing up so fast! And I've never met him ... one day we will have to remedy that. :)
Post a Comment