Here is a blanket that he made for Ryan and Stefanie's baby girl:.jpg)
.jpg)
For Christmas, he crocheted a hunting hat for his dad, and we even lined it with fleece to make it extra warm! His dad loved it!
One of his first projects is a blanket he started because he liked the yarn. We didn't know we were having a girl at that point, but once we found out it took on a new, special significance. He's worked long and hard on this blanket and learned a lot! We can't wait to wrap our sweet baby girl in it!.jpg)
.jpg)
I confess that I, too have gotten caught up in the wonderful world of crocheting and have done a few small, starter projects that were lots of fun. For some reason, they are mostly for a baby girl . . .
.jpg)
.jpg)
This pig bib cracked me up:
We are having a great time learning this new skill. So don't be surprised if you receive a crocheted gift for your next birthday . . . .
5 comments:
You guys crack me up! We love our blanket for Hadley and it's in her crib waiting for her arrival. I must say you guys are getting pretty good at all this croheting stuff.
You have sure caught the bug!! Great job you two!!
Wow! I had no idea that Parker had mad crocheting skills! Who knew? I am truly amazed. I might have another baby just so Parker can crochet me a blanket:) Does Mom know about this? We should have a "crochet - off" next Christmas. May the best beanie win!
p.s. - Your stuff is super cute too Aubs. Love the white hat and the booties!
I love all the cute crocheted creations! The blanket Parker made for your daughter is beautiful!
That is amazing! Hey Michelle (Rupp) Pingel missed her invite for your blog and asked me to ask you to send her another.
Hope all is just amazing for you!
Post a Comment