Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cute Kids

My future missionary: And remember this hat I crocheted a while back? I finally get to use it! :)





She makes me happy :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! They are SO cute! I can't believe how big they both are! Are you guys coming for the Jensen reunion in July? I hope you are!

Carina said...

What adorable kids! Your Lily has a beautiful smile. And great job on the hat. I'm jealous of your skills.

SO good to see your family!

Stefanie said...

Dixon's have the CUTEST kids. That's all I have to say. :0)

Page said...

Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog