Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Days

It's been a busy couple of months! Here's a hodge-podge of pictures of recent things we've been doing. I took this the other day cause Jeremiah was making Lily laugh and it was so cute! I was taking some pictures of Lily in this adorable outfit, when of course Jeremiah had to get in on the fun. She didn't mind :)




We were able to go to California over Memorial Day weekend and spend some time with my family. We had so much fun and only wish we could have stayed longer :) We saw grandma and grandpa Westover:

My fabulous friend Becky and her husband and adorable daughter:

Grandma and grandpa Jensen:

Jeremiah was a great helper:

Two beautiful ladies!

I took these two pictures in May. Lily's happy smiles are highly contagious!


6 comments:

Fister Family said...

Lily is so cute! I love her giant smiles! I need to see those little cuties!

The Pingel Family said...

Oh Aubrey your kids are so so cute! Sorry if I seemed like such a bad friend ignoring your blog. It won't happen again! Our little girls are just eleven days apart. Maybe they should be friends. :)

Stefanie said...

Lilly is SO BEAUTIFUL! And Jeremiah is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Lily is growing up so fast, is adorable and looks just like her beautiful mother! Love it all!

Jess said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Your daughter is so adorable and she definitely has a contagious smile. :)