Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Monday, December 20, 2010

Jeremiah Boy

A long, long time ago (almost 3 years to be exact) my little Jeremiah boy came into our family. He was blessed in church a couple months later by his dad and the other great men in our family. Parker's cousin, the talented Jeanna took some pictures of us, and just because things get crazy (not Jeanna's fault), I just recently got to see them! I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of Jeremiah Boy with the family who loves him so much!


I love that one because I feel like it shows the light and love that my baby boy brought to me :)


See the look in Benj's eyes? Hmmm . . . A new little cousin hehehe . .. They were destined to become best buddies :)



Love my boy! Thanks for the pictures Jeanna! They are priceless!

2 comments:

The Ferre Family said...

Super sweet Aubs! Hard to believe they were really that little! Cute Christmas bacground! Jen

Cardalls said...

what a sweet boy! love that picture of you looking at him...priceless!