Sunday, July 17, 2011
Prepare for picture overload!!!
So I'm pretty sure that I win the award for "worst blogger EVER!" I have lots of excuses, but I won't bore you with them :) This post is covering the past 3 months, so stay with me! BIG things have been happening in our family. First, as noted in my last post, we are expecting baby #3 and learned last week that he's a boy! We are very excited! Second, we FINALLY got the internet! So I figure I better get my money's worth and blog away!! Third, Parker submitted his med. school application again so we're playing the waiting game. Moving on to all of these pictures! May started off (literally May 1st) in the very best way with my B-day! Here's how 29 looks on me:
Another GREAT event from May was Mother's Day! It was a good day and I felt very loved and appreciated (especially when Parker gave me "North and South" among other BBC movies!)
Let me make a little note about my Lily. She is HILARIOUS! She lights up our home and has the funniest, cutest personality. In this picture she decided to use her yogurt as shampoo. (Her hair is very soft, so maybe she's on to something . . .)
PB&J, see what I mean? Hilarious!
And adorable!
This guy's pretty funny too :)
I love them.
Other summer fun included swimming:
Fishing at the Dixon family reunion at Brian Head, UT. (So much fun!! Despite what Jeremiah's face is conveying)


These eyes get me every time!
As part of the reunion we got to go to the 4th of July Parowan Parade! It was full of awesomeness! Horses, candy, dogs, fire trucks, cute kids, the works!


These 3 cousins had quite the fun time playing "Star Wars" together:
Muscles!
Starting 'em young!
Parker and I took the kids on a scenic drive and got stopped from going all the way up a hill because there was snow on the road. So we got the kids out so they could touch it. This was the first time they had touched snow! (and it was really more like ice:)

After our return from our awesome family reunion, Jeremiah insisted that we buy a pink cake and pink frosting for cousin Anna's approaching B-Day. Jen was nice enough to indulge us, and let us make it for her party. Jeremiah decided the job needed protective eye-wear. Either that, or he just knows that when you make cake, you need to look c-o-o-l.
We have been having a very fun summer and look forward to one more month of it! And then we will gladly welcome cooler weather!!! :) It's so fun to have great families that make everything so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super cute Aubs! I love the pictures of yogurt face girl! jen
I love the update! Summer is almost over and I still haven't seen you. Shame on me. I promise to do better. =)
Cutest pictures ever! The one of you and the kids is especially nice. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment