Here it is! My long-awaited minivan! 2007 Toyota Sienna CE with 59,000 miles. Thanks to Parker's smooth negotiating skills, we got a great deal on it after trading in our Corolla. Yes, that says it's "certified used" which means it came with a 7 year/100,000 mile warranty! Love, love, love it! In Jeremiah's words, "It's great!" He is very impressed with our new car and the first thing he told his cousin Benj was, "It goes faster than our other car!" Should I be worried about him driving in 13 years? :) This car is a HUGE blessing for our growing family and is an answer to many prayers. Now I'm getting excited to put baby Samuel in it :)
Parker and I have been married for 9 years. We have four adorable children, Jeremiah, Lily, Samuel, and James who make us laugh and keep our lives crazy and fun.
1 comment:
I'm glad my ghetto sista gots some sweet wheels! That looks like a pretty awesome car! That's cute that Jeremiah likes his new ride:)
Post a Comment