And Sam had to get in on the action too.
*sidenote - This was 2 years ago on Jeremiah's first day of Preschool. Funny that he's wearing a flag shirt again . . . And look how little my Lil was!
And Parker starts school next week, so he got to come with us to take Jeremiah to school!
And off to school we went! His teacher's name is Mrs. South and he really likes her.
He also is in the same class as his friend Jacob from church. He is excited every day to get to see Jacob!
It may have been the excitement of the day or the fact that Parker was with me, or that I was still taking care of 2 kids, but I didn't cry after we dropped Jeremiah off. I was excited for him, and he came home with all sorts of things to tell us! When he got in the car after we picked him up, Lily turned around and said, "I missed you." While he was at school, Lily and I made cookies and painted our nails :) After we picked him up, we all went out to lunch to celebrate! After a few days, we've gotten into a good routine, and one of my favorite parts of the day is when we go pick up Jeremiah and he comes running out with a big hug for me, Lily, and Samuel. Here's to the next 13 years of education and beyond!
2 comments:
Hooray for Jer! What a cute kindergarten boy. I'm glad he had a good first day. I really love Lil's socks and shoes:) I miss those cute kids!
Catching up on your blog is a cuteness overload. My goodness you make beautiful children! (as if that is a surprise at all)
Post a Comment