So there's a reason I haven't blogged for a while. Sadly, whoever we were "borrowing" our internet connection from either is on to us, or moved. I'm here at Dixon's (in-laws) and thought as long as I'm here, I might as well post! We're all doing well. Parker graduates May 9th!! (And then goes back as a Biology major a few weeks later . . .) Jeremiah spends his days reading lots of books, making me laugh, and as of late, climbing on anything and everything. Yes, I can join the ranks of the MWMC (Mothers With Monkey Children) (borrowing a phrase from Marci). To leave you all with a smile, I would like to present the funny faces of my boy:
The first two were taken while Parker was watching him . . .
Mr. Mischievious got into the flour:
What can I say? He takes after his father . . . . :)
3 comments:
Didn't know you guys had a blog! Now we can keep an eye on you!
Jeremiah is such a cutie!!
I love that boy! He is so stinkin cute. I wish you guys were here at mom and dad's house. Too bad Jen and Kevin don't have room for you to hitch a ride:)
MWMC! I was once in that club too. In fact, I think some days that I am still in that club even though my kids are older. I had to keep the kitchen chairs in the garage for a while when Zach was young because he push them around to use as a stool to reach higher things like the counter or piano. Crazy kids :)
Post a Comment