Okay, so I thought I'd be a little adventurous and try something new with my hair. I know, a dangerous thing to do when you're pregnant :) I got bangs! I'm still trying to decide if I like them enough to keep them or grow them out. What do you all think? P.S. My hair looks pretty poopy in this picture, so just try to focus on the bangs . . .

5 comments:
I like them. They look chic!
So CUTE!!! I totally like them! Humm makes me want to cut some bangs too now. :o)
Oh my heck, Aubrey, you look just like mom!! That is too weird(not the bangs, the resemblance)! I like the bangs, but I want to see another picture when your hair is looking like its gorgeous self. I've thought about bangs, but I don't think I want to deal with them. Are they a pain?
I LOVE them! Too cute:)
I like the bangs--they look good on you. I say try them out for at least a month before you decide to grow them out again. Do you have to straighten them every morning, or do they always looks so lovely?
Post a Comment