Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Curious George Goes "Trunk-Or-Treating"

As promised, here are the pictures of the cutest Curious George monkey ever! :) Parker completed the look by being "The Man in the Yellow Hat". I thought they looked fantastic!Here we are at the ward "Trunk-Or-Treat". Jeremiah refused to wear his hood and was not very interested in anything going on. He would rather have played in the car :) After I handed out all our candy, the three of us went around and he was a little more interested, but still wanted Parker to hold him. But don't worry, he still got LOTS of candy :)
After that, we went over to grandma and grandpa's house and got more candy :) Then it was home and to bed! We had a good time and I hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween too!

4 comments:

Fister Family said...

That is so stinkin cute! He is the cutest little monkey ever:) Parker looked awesome to. Maybe you should have been a banana, Aubrey:)

Crystal Spencer said...

lol I love the man in the yellow hat! And such a cute little monkey! You'll have to check out Gavin's costume... ;)

mel said...

Oh my word! You guys are so clever! What a cute idea! Oh how I want to meet this little man in person!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Very cute! I agree he is the cutest monkey I've ever seen! Glad you had a good Halloween. :)