
Halloween was very fun this year! Jeremiah is now old enough to know what candy is and to be excited about dressing up. This year Jeremiah and Lily were Mickey and Minnie mouse! And since moving these pictures around is a big pain, they are a little out of order :) On Saturday we went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat which was very fun. Jeremiah got the hang of it pretty quickly and would walk up to the person and say "trick-o-treat" and then "ganks" after getting the candy. On the way to the car when we were leaving Jeremiah said, "Now I eat all my candy!"

We were at Dixon's on Sunday while they were getting trick-or-treaters. Whenever the doorbell would ring, Jeremiah would say, "It's a ding-dong!" and run to the door to see his "friends".

We carved pumpkins at grandma and grandpa Dixon's house Saturday morning. When grandpa showed Jeremiah the pumpkin he had carved (Minnie Mouse) Jeremiah said, "You broke it!" :)

The Friday before Halloween, I did a little "photo shoot" with the kids in their costumes. I put a sheet on the couch hoping it would look like a white backdrop, but it kind of just looks like a sheet on a couch :)

No, we didn't change Jeremiah's name to Isaac. I couldn't find Jeremiah's Mickey ears anywhere (very frustrating!) so Jen let us borrow Isaac's :)



If that doesn't put a smile on your face, I don't know what will! :) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
1 comment:
Super cute Aubs! We're excited to see you guys in a couple of days...con el Austin! jen
Post a Comment