Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jeremiah-isms

Jeremiah, at the age of 2 1/2, is a very talkative boy. He is very observant and loves to comment on everything. Here are some recent Jeremiah-isms;

We'll be driving in the car at night, and he'll say, "Where'd the sun go?"

Dixons had a dog named Duke that Jeremiah loved. They had to put Duke down a few months ago due to old age, and we had been trying to explain where Duke went to Jeremiah. I guess he was listening because a couple weeks ago he was outside with uncle Austin who asked him where Duke was. Jeremiah said, "Duke's dead. He's talking to Jesus about it."

Jeremiah LOVES Lily and she loves him right back! In the car he talks to her all the time. Once when she started fussing he said, "Lily, you can't cry! Daddy's come home and hold you."

When we were at Dixons a few weeks ago and Jeremiah said he had to go poopoos. I asked if he wanted to go in grandma's toilet and he said, "No, I can't. Grandma's toilet has a lion inside. It says Roaaar!"

He calls boogers "moogers"

The other day Jeremiah hugged me and Lily and said, "I love you friends."

He is such a sweet, funny boy. The older he gets, the less time he spends in time-out (on most days). I love how he sees the world and I love that he is old enough now to tell us what he sees and thinks about. I love my Jeremiah boy.

1 comment:

Cardalls said...

cute boy! love the funny things they say!