Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthdays and Smiles

We've been busy around here! I realize I haven't blogged about Christmas yet, but I'm a little overwhelmed at the task. No need to worry though (all 2 people who read my blog) Christmas will be coming :) But for now, January is our month! Both Jeremiah and Lily had their birthdays! Jeremiah boy is now 4 years old and finally gets to go to sunbeams! He loves his preschool group and anything active and/or involving trains. He also recently has become addicted to "Angry Birds" and "Tap the Frog" on my ipod. I hate to admit it, but I think he's better than me :)
Miss Lily-bee is a 2 year old big girl now and always does this silly smile when i take her picture :)
She loved her cake of course :) Lily is absolutely hilarious and adorable! She knows how to work those big blue eyes. She talks and talks all day long in complete sentences and calls Jeremiah "Minah" or when she's mad at him, "Jer-minah!" And she is still a major daddy's girl.
In other news, a few weeks ago we figured out that Samuel wasn't getting enough food from me and so we started supplementing with formula. Since then, I think both our lives have improved :) He sleeps a lot longer now, is getting nice and chunky, and smiles all the time! (Especially at Jeremiah :) And I can do more than literally nurse him ALL day and night. We are all completely in love with this little man!
For my bro, Austin's, wedding my mom made this adorable tie for him and found him this little outfit. The wedding was a month ago before we figured out the whole supplementing thing, so let's just say this fit him a bit more snug when I put it on him today :)
Either way, he's adorable!!



Stay tuned for Christmas 2011!

1 comment:

Fister Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how much bigger Sam is since Christmas! He is chunking out! All of your kids are just adorable. Wish we could have spent more time together at Mom and Dad's:(