Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Christmas and Blessing Etc.

Ok, so bear with me on this crazy post. I didn't take the time to put the pics in order, so it's a bit (lot) jumbled, but cute nontheless!! We begin our blogging journey with Jeremiah and cutie pie Samuel in their matching outfits for my brother's wedding that was in December. My mom made Samuel this baby tie :)We went to my parent's house the day after Christmas to be there in time for Austin and Adriana's wedding. We love "California Grandmas" (Jeremiah) house.
Lily took a few days, but warmed up to Scott. Who wouldn't?
And of course, Jeremiah's favorite; Lauren. Yesterday he asked me to show him where Mississippi is on a map b/c that's where Scott and Lauren live :)
One of my favorite things to do when we go to CA. Chill together.
Lily loves grandma.
We all love Grandma Jensen.
Of course we had to celebrate B-days. (I love how Lily is just chillaxin) And poor Molly broke her little arm, so sad!
*Disclaimer: I had a 6 week old baby at the time of the wedding, so I pretty much took 3 pictures at the temple. I missed them coming out of the temple because I was nursing Samuel, but you can kind of see them in the background . ..
All the little kids looked adorable!!
Moving backwards now . . . Christmas day was spent in Las Vegas. After waking up Christmas morning to see what Santa brought, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Dixon's to be spoiled! Jeremiah's favorite present was his gun from Grandpa :)
Kids put all the excitement into Christmas I think.
Christmas morning PJs and bedhead picture:
Sticking with the backwards theme of this post, Christmas Eve we had a Christmas party at Dixon's with the Dixon clan. We re-enacted the Nativity and guess who got to play the most adorable baby Jesus?
Christmas Eve morning brings a fun tradition with the Dixons of going bowling at like 8:00am. The kids were all about it.
Especially Jeremiah.
And the week before Christmas, we went to the Spring's Preserve with Dixons and had so much fun doing all the Christmas crafts and things they had. Like sitting on Santa's lap.
Now jump forward a couple months with me to February 23rd. My hunky hubby turned 29!! We celebrated in style with cake, ice cream, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (extended edition)

And back it up again to President's Day weekend. We decided to bless Samuel this weekend so that my parents could stay for a bit longer because of the day off. After the plane ticket was bought, we found out it was our stake conference :) So we had an intimate blessing in the Dixon's home with just family and it was amazing. While my parents were here we went to the park with everybody.
And these 3 little ladies were hilarious! And adorable in their new matchy outfits :)
My dad is such a good grandpa.
Had to document that I made this oh-so-delicious-I-want-more-right-now pumpkin pie toffee cheesecake from off the "Our Best Bites" website. I made it for the blessing and yum!
Here's my beautiful, sweet, melts my heart, and makes me happy boy:
Seriously, I am completely in LOVE with this boy :) He has been blessed with amazing grandparents on both sides:

And parents that are trying really hard to deserve him. And a brother and sister who adore him (almost too much . . . )
It was a beautiful day and the blessing was so wonderful. How did I get so blessed to have 3 such amazing kids?

1 comment:

Fister Family said...

So many fun things! Baby Sam is getting so fat and adorable! Mom said that he is a little angel baby too. Yay! Hope we can see you guys again before he gets too much bigger.