I know this is an old story, but I am sooo behind! But I'm going to tackle this task head-on! So here we go - November 2012 in the Dixon family looked a little like this:
Parker had his first break between school semesters, so we headed up to Vegas! While we were there, my baby boy turned 1!
I can't really express how much I love this blue-eyed ball of chubs.
He was all ABOUT the cake.
We got to spend some time with the BFFs (AKA cousins). Jeremiah and Benj had some major catching up to do.
And these two ladies make quite a pair. Living so close to family for so long is something I will count as one of the biggest blessings of my life. Countless memories have been made and it's what I miss the very most.
We went to Bass Pro Shops to check out all their fun Christmas stuff and to see Santa too. None of the kids were particularly thrilled about it . . .
But get Lily on a 4-wheeler, and then you'll see some excitement!
I also ran my first 5K! It was the "Turkey Trot" that mom and dad's stake puts on every year. I have no idea what my time was, but maybe it's better that way . . .
I didn't get any pictures for some reason, but also while we were there, I got to meet Kate's sweet baby Emmett who was only a few weeks old! He is absolutely beautiful! He took a long time coming which made his arrival that much more exciting! Kate makes an amazing mama and it makes me very happy.
We also had 2 Thanksgiving dinners, the Waites on Thanksgiving Eve, and the Dixons on Thanksgiving day. It was so much fun to get to spend time with our great family! The kids had an exceptionally fun time at Grandma and Grandpa's house and were sad to leave. Our (yes, our) only consolation was that in a mere 3 weeks, we would be back, and this time for Christmas!!
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment