Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Sunday, April 20, 2014

February

Moving right along, we come to February!  This February was extra exciting because we had a visit from the Ferre family!  It was a quick trip, but a fun one.  The kids played and played and were very sad when they had to leave.  I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but I did take some of when we went to the Gilbert temple open house.  We went the opening weekend with Dixons (see last post), and we went the very last day with Jen and Kevin.  Much more crowded :)  But it was still a wonderful experience and the temple was gorgeous.


 After the walk through, the kids had a little pent up energy . . .
 My beautiful Lily
 I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I have cute kids.
 I love this picture mostly because of Sam.  Mr. cool over there.
 Cousins!
 Monkey cousins!

Gilbert wasn't the only temple we saw . . . on Sunday we went all the way (3 miles) to the Phoenix temple being built set to open this fall.  It was then a fun, yummy dinner with Jen and Kevin and Sean and Andrea, and then it was time to say goodbye :(  Come visit again anytime guys!!


February 23rd is a special day at our house.  This fine man of mine turned 31!  Yep, we put 31 candles on the cake :)
 The kids made a spectacular sign for daddy.  Can you tell which kid colored which page? :)

 Parker was also on spring break, and naturally needed a project to do, so I was happy to oblige!  He built me a "Square foot garden" box.
 Lots of dirt involved, yes. . .

 Then came the seed sowing . . .

 Let's not forget the transplants.
 Sam decided it was best to watch from a distance on his bike, eating an otter pop.
 We love our garden!  It's funny to look at this picture now, because it is MUCH bigger now!  We're expecting to be eating strawberries, squash, tomatoes, peas, and peppers soon!

1 comment:

The Ferre Family said...

Awesome! Way to go go Farmer Aubs! We love you guys and miss you tons. Especially when Anna and I go on our walks to the Train Park. Alone. Sniff!