That's right, the seemingly impossible happened - it snowed in Las Vegas on Wednesday! And it actually stuck! Summerlin got 4 inches! It's been the big story on the news of course. The funny thing is that school was cancelled for Thursday and did even one flake of snow or drop of rain fall from the sky? No! It was a beautiful sunny day! Hahaha, but the kids and teachers weren't complaining. Even though I've been through several Rexburg winters/snowstorms, so snow is nothing new, I'll be honest - it was pretty exciting to look out my window and see snow! It really made it feel more like Christmas and made me want to wrap up in a blanket and drink hot chocolate. Memories of sitting on the couch with my roommates watching the snow while snuggled up warmly came flooding back, and it was very fun to reminisce about those good times with great friends!
Here's what it looked like on Wednesday (there is snow, I promise!):
And here's how we do snow days in Las Vegas:

1 comment:
We have snow here too...it does snow here in Vancouver once in a while but this is more snow than usual I hear. The girls had 3 snow days last week.
Post a Comment