5 Things he loves:
1. Me of course!
2. Jeremiah
3. Running/Exercising
4. Learning new things
5. Studying gospel topics
5 Things on his to do list:
1. Study
2. Study
3. Study
4. Workout
5. Study
5 Foods he enjoys:
1. Like Chad, he is a conissour (sp?) of pizza!
2. Those dried mango slices from Costco
3. Pudding and pretty much all desserts, especially Ice Cream (although he only eats them on rare occasions)
4. Home-made cinnamon bread
5. Fuji apples
5 Things you might not know about him:
1. He is an AWESOME cook
2. He really, really, really wants to buzz his head again
3. His legs twitch while he’s falling asleep
4. He has a great talent for wood-working
5. He had a horse named “Misty” when he was young – I laughed and laughed and thought he was totally kidding me when he told me that!
6. He has the best sense of direction ever!
7. He never, ever, wants to have any pets
8. He plays the guitar very well
1. Me of course!
2. Jeremiah
3. Running/Exercising
4. Learning new things
5. Studying gospel topics
5 Things on his to do list:
1. Study
2. Study
3. Study
4. Workout
5. Study
5 Foods he enjoys:
1. Like Chad, he is a conissour (sp?) of pizza!
2. Those dried mango slices from Costco
3. Pudding and pretty much all desserts, especially Ice Cream (although he only eats them on rare occasions)
4. Home-made cinnamon bread
5. Fuji apples
5 Things you might not know about him:
1. He is an AWESOME cook
2. He really, really, really wants to buzz his head again
3. His legs twitch while he’s falling asleep
4. He has a great talent for wood-working
5. He had a horse named “Misty” when he was young – I laughed and laughed and thought he was totally kidding me when he told me that!
6. He has the best sense of direction ever!
7. He never, ever, wants to have any pets
8. He plays the guitar very well
9. He has run in 3 marathons!
5 Places he’s lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Pusan, South Korea
4. North Las Vegas, NV
5. That’s about it!
5 Quirky things about him:
1. He is the most efficient person I’ve ever known. Seriously, from brushing his teeth to studying, to putting the toilet paper roll on, he figures out the most efficient way to do EVERYTHING!
2. He has a great sense of humor and everything’s always more fun when I’m with him.
3. He has a talent of making the Wal-Mart bill increase to far more than it would have been otherwise, just by going grocery shopping with me. I don’t know how that happens :)
4. His Mii on his parent’s Wii is named “Dr. Love” (He’s going to be a doctor, he was born in February . . . haha)
5. He’s got some great dance moves! Jeremiah and I crack up when daddy gets his groove on.
6. He loves songs/music for the instruments (especially bass, guitar, drums) and not the words (Maybe that’s why he doesn’t like country music?) He rocks out to Beethoven.
5 Places he’s lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Pusan, South Korea
4. North Las Vegas, NV
5. That’s about it!
5 Quirky things about him:
1. He is the most efficient person I’ve ever known. Seriously, from brushing his teeth to studying, to putting the toilet paper roll on, he figures out the most efficient way to do EVERYTHING!
2. He has a great sense of humor and everything’s always more fun when I’m with him.
3. He has a talent of making the Wal-Mart bill increase to far more than it would have been otherwise, just by going grocery shopping with me. I don’t know how that happens :)
4. His Mii on his parent’s Wii is named “Dr. Love” (He’s going to be a doctor, he was born in February . . . haha)
5. He’s got some great dance moves! Jeremiah and I crack up when daddy gets his groove on.
6. He loves songs/music for the instruments (especially bass, guitar, drums) and not the words (Maybe that’s why he doesn’t like country music?) He rocks out to Beethoven.
Here are a few pics of my honey:
Every kid should have socks like these!
Parker's in the red shirt. What a cutie!!
Mr. Romantic:

A great dad/studier:
Here's the buzzed head:

.jpg)
I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!I tag anybody who would like to express their love & gratitude for their hubby!
5 comments:
I laughed too when Ryan told me about the horse, he said she was pretty mean. I'm curious now how do you become more efficient at changing the toilet paper?
Funny! I didn't realize that Parker likes desserts, since he is always peeling an orange when the rest of us are inhaling ice cream:) He must just have incredible self-control. He was such a blondie when he was a kid. I wonder what Jeremiah's hair will be like. It was fun to learn those Parker facts, but really, he ought to take some time to study every now and then...he is a student you know! Parker is great and we are thrilled that you two found each other:)
You guys are so cute! I'm glad you found your soul mate.
AWE! Hey come over for a visit sometime!
I meant to my blog ;)
Post a Comment