Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Friday, January 16, 2009

Starting the New Year "Dixon style"

The first weekend in January, Parker's parents took all of us to Disneyland! It was so much fun and Jeremiah had a great time! He was a trooper and was a very good boy. Mom Dixon bought red sweatshirts for all of us and made us all Mickey Mouse scarves (which got several compliments) so we were all matchy :) Here are some of the pictures from our fun trip!


Jeremiah's favorite ride was the carousel.











Here is Parker's favorite part of Disneyland - the carmel apple! It was soooo tasty!





Wouldn't be a complete Disneyland trip without Mickey ears :)


































We had a super funno time! A huge thank you to Dixons for arranging everything, financing our trip, watching the kids so we could go on rides, for everything! We made some wonderful memories!









5 comments:

Ryan said...

Those first few pics are amazing! Who took those? ;-)

Fister Family said...

I am so glad that you guys had fun at "the happiest place on earth." I hope Parker didn't feel too guilty after eating that enormous caramel apple! I bet it was a great time of year to go. We have yet to learn our lesson that Disneyland in July is hot and crowded:)

Carina said...

I LOVE seeing updates of your family! And I can see that some of the Dixon's weren't down with the matching scarfs. :)

And caramel apples. I love them, until all the caramel is gone. Then I wish I could cut it up and dip it in caramel. Maybe I'll start my own shop at Disneyland...

Lindy Leigh said...

Fun!

I made my blog private so I will need your email addy to send you an invitation!

lindyleighphotography@comcast.net

Stefanie said...

We miss you guys too! We had so much fun and wish we lived closer. But next time we're planning a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas when Ryan graduates in a year in a half so start saving so you all can come with us, I mean y'all. :o)