Parker buzzed his hair:

Jeremiah is taking more and more after his dad. He loves to eat seaweed and he flexes his muscles for us all the time (so funny!)


We got a new camera after Parker's camera, that he's had since before his mission, finally gave up on us. We got a Sony Cybershot and I LOVE it!! So I've been experimenting with it (You and me Marci:)Here's my "I just got a new camera" face:

Some outside shots:



For Valentine's Day Jen & Kevin invited us to go to Olive Garden for lunch with them. It was very yummy and lots of fun!

Parker also had his 26th birthday on the 23rd!! We had a little family celebration and Parker got some great gifts; Tales of Beedle the Bard, an awesome tool set, and some food storage! 

Happy Birthday babe! We love you!!
3 comments:
Ya for the new camera!!!! It's always fun to get new toys. Hope all is well, we miss you guys.
I love your "I got a new camera" picture! Jeremiah is getting so big, I can't believe it. He is such a cutie pie. I'm glad Parker had a good birthday. At dinner the other night Ethan asked if seaweed was good for your body. I told him that it was and that I knew two people who liked to eat it - Parker and Jeremiah. The kids all said "Ewww!" but I think they were a little impressed:)
Tales of the Beedle Bard? Harry Potter fan? New cameras are so fun especially when you take pictures of yourself for others to see. You look so happy and beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment