Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Monday, February 9, 2009

Small spaces

Perhaps it's because Jeremiah slept in a bassinet until he was almost 6 months old . . .
I'm not sure why, but the boy LOVES climbing into small spaces. For example, baskets,

boxes,
under chairs,


and just the other day, he, being determined to push the limits of how small of a space he could really fit into, he found . . . the crock pot:




I love this kid! He cracks me up!! Jeremiah stew anyone? ha ha :)

6 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

So my kids are playing in a box as I write this comment. Those were some really fun pictures! But I think I will pass on the stew. :)

Ryan said...

I love me some Jeremiah stew!! (Except you are going to have to come to GA to so we can taste it ;-))

Fister Family said...

Oh, I miss that cutie boy! Your post reminded me of Ella, because she is the queen of finding unusual, cozy spots(and often falling asleep in them:). I bet Jeremiah stew would be very tasty because he is so sweet!

mel said...

He is so cute Aubrey!!! He looks a lot like Scott to me in these pictures. How are you guys? Loving Nevada?

Jana said...

I think G'ma NEEDS some Mia stew! Come over!!

Page said...

This si exactly why buying toys for little kids is overrated- they make their own anyway! What's more fun than a Huggies box and a laundry basket?