Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Friday, July 3, 2009

And Then There Were 4!

I am so excited to announce that we are expecting our second baby!!! I don't have a due date yet, but from my guesses, I'll say early February 2010 which means this baby and Jeremiah will be almost 2 years apart exactly! So that puts me at around 10 weeks (10 down, 30 more to go!!) I have been feeling the typical first trimester constant nausea, must eat every 2 hours or else, kind of feeling. But I really can't complain. Parker has been out of school for the past 7 weeks and has been Mr. Incredible, doing the dishes, playing with Jeremiah, and much more! (I think he's pretty excited to start school again :) I haven't been to the Dr. yet, so I don't have the ultrasound to post, but trust me, there's a little baby bean inside of me :) In fact, I'm starting to think it's bigger than a bean at the rate my stomach is growing! I guess it's true that you always show faster with your second pregnancy. (The eating every 2 hours, and not exercising because I feel yucky, and not working full time this pregnancy probably have nothing to do with it:) So there it is, our big news!! We are very excited for this new little blessing to come to our family!

13 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

Congratulations sweetie!

Stephanie said...

Congrats.... what great news.
Hope all is well for the cute dixon Fam

Ryan said...

Does this mean, G'ma Waite knows? lol

Jess said...

Congrats guys! That's exciting!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

YAY!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations a million times:) I'm so sorry to hear about the first trimester yuck. Never, EVER fun. But dang, you guys turn out cute ones in the end!!! I'm so excited!!

Michelle Pingel said...

SWEET! I am so excited for you! Shall we have a race to see who has their baby first? Our due date is around February 4 so....it will be like a contest! Congrats!

Brad and Rachel said...

Congrats! Baby #2 is fun to watch your stomach expand and then the weight just doesn't want to come off afterward (still trying and she is almost 8 months). Good luck!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for you both!

Bethany said...

Yippee skippee! So excited for you!

Carina said...

I'm so happy for you! Hopefully you won't be sick much longer. #2 is a lot of fun... and work. :)

Jared and Pansy said...

Congratulations! We have babies coming every month in this family! Hope it is a girl for Grandma Jana!

Page said...

I am so stinking excited for you! Congratulations! Having two is so much fun and that is good spacing! I know he/she will be sweet and gorgeous just like Jeremiah. Hope you continue to feel well! Yeah!!

Stefanie said...

Hey guys how is everything going? So did you get your insurance yet and finally get to the drs? When's your official due date. Just seeing how things are going. Miss you guys hope all is well.