I know, I've been a total blog neglecter! (sp?) One of these days we'll have the internet at our house :) Things have been good in our family. I did FINALLY get to go to the doctor and he confirmed that, indeed, I am pregnant :) I knew I was pregnant, but it was truly amazing to see that sweet little baby moving and kicking around on the ultrasound. Babies really are little miracles! The doctor couldn't get the measurements he wanted, which meant he couldn't give me a very accurate due date or confirm how many weeks I am. So I have another appt. next week with the ultrasound tech. to get official measurements and then I should know! Since yesterday I've been feeling the baby move though, so that makes me think I'm around 16 weeks? I love that little flutter!
Other news in our family, we're all doing well! Parker finished his summer class and we think he aced it! Jeremiah is growing like a weed! The cutest weed I've ever seen :) He's learning more and more words. He loves to pretend talk on the phone. He is now in nursery! He does alright, but usually cries for a bit when I leave. And he LOVES to dance! He knows how to turn on Parker's radio/alarm clock and will turn it on and dance. He loves Elmo's world and Clifford. My sister Jennifer had her baby, Anna, a few weeks ago, and Jeremiah absolutely loves her and has to hold her whenever he sees her :) And much to my enjoyment, he still likes to cuddle with his mommy.
Here are some more recent pictures of my boy. Some of them are when he went swimming with his cousins Benjamin and Elizabeth. Some are of Jeremiah holding his new cousin baby Anna. Blogger is being fickle, so sorry, but the pictures are in no particular order :) 













4 comments:
I agree. He is a stinkin' cute weed. :)
Your little guy is such a cutie! Congrats on baby #2! I was going to send your mom an invite to my blog but lost her email address, and now I am realizing I might not have ever invited you either. Anywho, email me your address and I'll send you one! :) crystaljensen8@yahoo.com.
That boy is just so cute! I love the pic of him with his apron on! Wonder if this next Dixon baby will be a boy or girl??? One thing is for sure -it will have beautiful blue eyes:)
Oh my gosh how sweet is he!!! Hope you're feeling good- can't believe your so far already- are going to find out what you're having??
Post a Comment