Hooray for girls! I can't wait to see what she looks like! That would be fun if she had curly blond hair like you:) We know she will have giant blue eyes for sure!
YAY! A girl for the Dixon family. She is going to be spoiled if she is the only one for awhile for Grandma Jana. So excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Parker and I have been married for 9 years. We have four adorable children, Jeremiah, Lily, Samuel, and James who make us laugh and keep our lives crazy and fun.
4 comments:
YAY! That's awesome! Having one of each is so so fun. I am so excited for you! Now you can really start planning and choosing names!
Congrats! That is so fun!
Hooray for girls! I can't wait to see what she looks like! That would be fun if she had curly blond hair like you:) We know she will have giant blue eyes for sure!
YAY! A girl for the Dixon family. She is going to be spoiled if she is the only one for awhile for Grandma Jana. So excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Post a Comment