
After:
Now he's smiling. While he was getting his haircut, he was totally FREAKING out! And there was hair everywhere! But we both survived, and doesn't he look handsome? :)
In other news and events my sister blessed her baby girl over labor day weekend and my mom, dad, brother, and grandma and grandpa came from California. And then my sister and her husband and daughter surprised us and came from Idaho! My sister is also pregnant and is due a week before me, and is having a girl too! So we had to take some pics of course:


We had lots of fun with everybody here and are so glad they all came! We've also been working on choosing a name for our baby girl and we're pretty sure we're going to go with Lily Eve Dixon. We are getting very excited to meet her! Stay tuned - more to come!
5 comments:
OH my word, he is so adorable!!!! I am excited to see your cute little girly! I'll bet she is going to be gorgeous! Hope you are feeling alright.- Melinda
I'm so excited for all of you! I hope we get to see you guys soon!
He is handsome! You look great!
little boy haircuts are the best. Although, I'm surprised his daddy didn't just buzz it all off.
Jeremiah looks so grown up with his new haircut! He is such a handsome boy. You and Amber look cute with you little prego bellies:) I wish we could have been there for the blessing:(
p.s.-Lily is a cute name:)
Post a Comment