Yes, the time has come.
This blog will be going private. So
please, please send me your email addresses either as a comment or to
aubsw@yahoo.com (even if you think I already have it:) Be sure to check the blog after Halloween for pics of the cutest little Curious George ever!! :)
14 comments:
Oh man! PLEASE invite us:)
emzlee_lou@yahoo.com
We love you guys!!!
Put my name on there! jessicahills22@gmail.com
You know the odds of me remembering to check your blog are going to plummet now. Anyway, our address is pingel.ben@gmail.com :)
kjerstin_erickson@yahoo.com
Sign me up pretty lady!
I would love to read your blog still, seeing as I just found it! janel.ogden@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing some very cute Curious George pictures.
Love keeping up with you! mommybethany[at]gmail[dot]com
lowerache@gmail.com
Excited to see the little curious george!
I want an invite!
crystaljensen8@yahoo.com
I want an invite too: ceciaq@gmail.com
jaredandpansy@gmail.com
bremzie@gmail.com and mwikle@yahoo.com
Thanks!
ryandstefdixon@hotmail.com and the.ryandixon@gmail.com
Hi Aubrey!
I'm so glad to hear you are doing well ;) I just found your blog today and would love to be invited to reading it.
melstir211980@gmail.com
You have such a beautiful family!
xoxo
Melissa Christensen (Stirling)
steppers4@yahoo.com
Post a Comment