Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Friday, September 10, 2010

Parker's older brother and his family came out to Las Vegas all the way from Georgia this summer and we all had so much fun with them! Especially Jeremiah! He absolutely loved playing with Caleb (4) and Sawyer (2). They had their struggles sharing the toys at grandma's house that Jeremiah thought were his, and both Jeremiah and Sawyer spent plenty of time in time-out for hitting/pushing each other. But overall, these boys were inseparable.








Now that they're gone, whenever we go to Dixon's house, Jeremiah says, "And we see Caleb and Sawyer . . ." And whenever he sees a picture of them he says, "It's my friends!" Thanks for coming you guys! We had a great time with you! I'm so glad that Jeremiah has such fun cousins on both sides of our families that he loves :)

1 comment:

The Pingel Family said...

I just got caught up on your blog again-I tell you I always forget to check private blogs! Looks like you've been a busy woman! I love your Lady in Red pictures. She is so so cute. She and Ellie need to meet!