A couple months ago, Parker's cousin Jeanna Hayes (who is a wonderful photographer) took family pictures for us. She did a great job! Here are some of my favorites:
So cute! I love the picture of Jer and the one of you and Parker. They are all good. Wonder if our family will ever get a family picture taken that any of us would actually display:)
Parker and I have been married for 9 years. We have four adorable children, Jeremiah, Lily, Samuel, and James who make us laugh and keep our lives crazy and fun.
3 comments:
Beautiful pics Aubrey! They are stunning.
So cute! I love the picture of Jer and the one of you and Parker. They are all good. Wonder if our family will ever get a family picture taken that any of us would actually display:)
I LOVE these! You are so beautiful:)
Post a Comment