Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Lady in Red

On a shopping trip in CA with my mom before I had found out I was pregnant with Lily, we were looking in the baby section and saw this red polka dot dress. We both fell in love with it and I helped my mom decide to buy it. :) About a week later I found out I was expecting, and I just knew it would be a girl. And I knew she would be adorable in the red dress. I was right. The other day I squeezed Lily into it one last time and did my own highly professional photo shoot. :)








Love my girl! And the red dress. Thanks mom :)

2 comments:

Fister Family said...

Oh, I miss that cute Lily face! I just love her big blue eyes and her smile:) You are a lucky mommy to have such an adorable, sweet baby girl!

Janel Ruzzi said...

I love the red dress pictures. Your daughter is so adorable. I guess she can't help it with such a beautiful mother. :)