Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gobble, Gobble!!

Food, food, and more food:

Festive table decor:

A movie for the kids to watch while the adults cleaned up:
Family:
And most importantly, LOVE:

We hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

I didn't get any pictures of all the pie probably because I was too focused on consuming as much of it as I could, so instead, here are some pictures of my cutie-PIE baby girl:


5 comments:

jonathan said...

Aubrey, your kiddos are so so cute! I wish we could see more of you guys since it has been how long? Well, I don't even know. It has just been way TOO long! Hope you are all having fun in Nevada!- Melinda

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

AHHH! Lily is TOO beautiful! I'm so grateful for blogs so I can see your amazing family:) I just wish we lived closer so we could actually SEE each other!

Cardalls said...

Looks yummy and fun! I think I haven't seen Jeremiah in a while because he looks SO old (and JUST like his Daddy!)

The Pingel Family said...

Can I just say you have absolutely beautiful children? So sweet. I'm glad you had a great holiday!

The Ferre Family said...

Super cute Aubs! But I'm pretty sure I saw a lot more than two turkeys running around... Jen