
He's here! (And has been for 3 weeks, but I just now got the chance to update:) Samuel David Dixon was born November 15 at 1:45pm and weighed in at a whopping 5lbs 11oz and 18 inches long. He has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and is as perfect as can be.

The proud papa.

Moments after he was born.

Grandma and Grandpa brought Jeremiah and Lily to see their new little brother. They didn't quite know what to think at first.

But quickly warmed up to him :)


This is my first baby that actually has hair, not just fuzz! And it is as blonde as can be!

Jeremiah LOVES his new brother and is constantly asking to hold him and giving him kisses.

Samuel loves to sleep on people, especially daddy.

The other day Jeremiah asked if he could hold Samuel and then I noticed that he was reading Parker's fitness magazine to him. Brothers :)

Grandma and Grandpa Westover came for Thanksgiving and to see their beautiful new grandson of course!

It was love at first sight for me with this little man.


Good times with grandma.

And who doesn't love a little cuddle time with a sweet new baby? :)
4 comments:
Aubrey -- he is GORGEOUS! Like, a catalog newborn! I have been checking your blog "too often" lately to see if he had made his arrival:) I am so happy to see that everything went well -- you have the most beautiful family! You are amazing:)
Oh man, I can't wait to meet that little bundle of Samuel! He looks so sweet and tiny. We are so happy for you guys and grateful that Samuel is here healthy and adorable. Love you guys!
Little sweetie boy! I've got to get everybody over their colds so we can "hold Baby Sammy" (as Anna put it) some more! jen
Congratulations, Aubrey! He is just as darling as can be!
Post a Comment