Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!

It's that time again!  The cards with sweet notes, the treat at church, the talks in sacrament meeting, and breakfast in bed!  Ok, so with 9:00 church, it wasn't in bed, but it was awesome! Seriously, Parker outdid himself with these buttermilk blueberry pancakes.  Mmmm... my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

 Samuel was a fan too :)
 And after church I insisted on taking a "quick" picture of me and the kids even though Samuel had fallen asleep in the car on the way home because he was so tired and the kids were hungry and squirmy.
 Take 1 - Lily get your hands out of your mouth
 Take 2 - REAL smiles please!
 Take 3 - Perhaps your smile needs some encouragement
 Take 4 - Stop moving everybody!
 Take 5 - Better
Take 6 - That'll do.  Let's eat.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the incredible women I know!  Especially to my own momma who endured much pain and difficulty to bring me into this world.  I've been trying to make it up to her ever since :)  And to my outstanding best mother in law ever who raised such a good son to be the man I was lucky enough to marry.  Being a mom is definitely the best thing ever.  Nothing else has ever come close to bringing me such feelings of joy.  I love each of my babies and hope I'm being the mom they deserve.

1 comment:

Fister Family said...

Love the pictures! All those little blonde children are adorable. I'm glad you got a nice Mother's Day breakfast. Hard to beat buttermilk blueberry pancakes! Happy Mother's Day to one of the best moms I know!