Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

November 2013

Yep, it's March and I'm just now doing my November post.  I do have a good reason :)  November was a super awesome month for us! We spent almost 3 weeks of it on vacation in Las Vegas and got to spend time with our friends and family there.  Before we left, Sam got new shoes and is he not the cutest little boy ever?!

We got there the day before Samuel's 2nd birthday!  He started the morning off with a little scooter ride.
And the pictures got a little out of order here, but work with me . . . We went to the totally cool new park they built and the kids had so much fun!

Sisters, sisters . . .

And Parker and his dad went hunting for a day and Parker scored this beauty!
Back to more adorable things, Samuel's birthday was very fun.  We had the Ferre family, the Bruland family, and gmas and gpas all present . .. with presents . . . ;)

Grandma made things even more exciting by whipping out some sparklers for all the kids to do!  I'd say it was a very happy and successful 2nd birthday for my boy.
All trips to grandma's house include snuggles of course.
This is a pic of the kids watching Parker and his dad cut up and grind up the deer meat.  When the smell made me want to vomit, I should have known then . . .

And of course we had not one, but two awesome Thanksgiving dinners!!  First was the dinner with the Waites.  Tasty food, fun people :)
Austin and Nathalie came down for Thanksgiving weekend and it was really fun to see them again and get to spend more time with them.
Dinner #2 was with the Dixons.  Sam has the right idea here.  He's stuffing his face with pie . . .
and then heading downstairs for a quick workout :)
This must be included.  Jeremiah and I played wii bowling and check out my score!  No cheating was involved.  I got a strike almost every single frame!
Austin and Adriana drove through LV on their way to CA and I got to finally meet my cutie pie niece Elise Aubrey!  She is so adorable and has a very fun little personality.  It was fun to see Austin and Adriana too . . .  :)
Though the smell of the meat didn't tip me off, towards the end of our trip I started feeling that familiar feeling . . . here we go again!  We are so excited to be expecting baby #4!!!  And we found out we're having a boy!!


He's due August 7th and we can't wait to meet him!!!

1 comment:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Aub! Its been aaaaaaaaaaages since I signed on to blogs and I was BEYOND excited to read yours and read your beautiful family's wonderful news! How exciting!!!! I'm so so so happy for you guys! Your kids are so gorgeous -- as are you! (and I love your hair cut -- how cute are you?!)