Hey everybody! I thought I'd post some new pictures of Jeremiah. Quick update - the family pictures turned out very cute! I'll have to see if I can scan them onto my blog or something. Also, I've read my sister Marci's review about the movie "Twilight" and completely agree, and I was wondering what other Twilighters out there think . . . Personally, I liked the actors for Bella and Edward and thought that they had good chemistry . . . eventually. I really liked the scene with them in the trees. I thought that sometimes the movie took a very long time to develop certain things and then for others went through them way too fast or skipped them altogether. I thought it was kind of funny how Rosalie wasn't really that pretty and her and Carlisle are soooo not naturally blonde :) It had its ups and downs, plus' and minuses, but overall I give it a "B" and enjoyed watching it and will probably go see the next one when it comes out.
On to much better and cuter things, Jeremiah:

He loves playing in this box! Parker put him in there and he kept playing peek-a-boo.

More with the box. . .
.jpg)
We had fun at the park while daddy ran laps.I did a little photo shoot of Jeremiah with this cute hat and sweater I got for him:



4 comments:
Oh that Jerimiah, what a cutie pie! can't wait to kiss on those cheekies, if he'll let me. He'll probably look at me and think who the heck are you crazy lady. As for Twilight I haven't seen it yet, read all the books, want to see the movie but don't know when I'll get around to it, or more like when I'll have the money for it, probably when it comes out on DVD. Glad to hear it wasn't to terrible though.
Aubrey, I just made my blog private today and I didn't have an email address with which to invite you. If you can send your address to meeshapingel@gmail.com I can add you and you can view our blog at your leisure :)
Cutie pictures of course- I swear kid toys are useless, who needs to spend money when an empty box is all they need.
So cute!
Post a Comment