
Sunday, August 15, 2010
"4"ever love
Because of traveling to my brother's wedding, I wasn't home for Parker & my 4th anniversary. Being the thoughtful stud that he is, he gave me a sweet card the morning I left and texted me that night with "Happy Anniversary xoxo" :) I, being wrapped up in all of my travel preparations neglected to get him a card. So let me take just a moment to tell the world (or the 3 people who read my blog) how much I love Parker Dixon. Parker has taught me so much since we've been married. I admire his work ethic, and how he doesn't do anything half-way. He has an amazing love and thirst for knowledge. He is thoughtful and can read my emotions like no one else can. He makes me feel safe and loved. He is a wonderful dad. I love you babe! Thank you for being my happily ever after. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment