Hi Aubrey, this is Sarah (Fister) Deardeuff now! I found your blog threw Marci's, YAY!! You're little boy is adorable and your husband ran a marathon? That is my lifelong goal and I will get there one day. Oh and we have the same carseat as you do, haha. My little girl Kaylin just turned 1 in October. I just had to let you know that I spied at your blog! I too LOVE blogging! It's the best way to keep in touch. Take care!
Parker and I have been married for 9 years. We have four adorable children, Jeremiah, Lily, Samuel, and James who make us laugh and keep our lives crazy and fun.
1 comment:
Hi Aubrey, this is Sarah (Fister) Deardeuff now! I found your blog threw Marci's, YAY!! You're little boy is adorable and your husband ran a marathon? That is my lifelong goal and I will get there one day. Oh and we have the same carseat as you do, haha. My little girl Kaylin just turned 1 in October. I just had to let you know that I spied at your blog! I too LOVE blogging! It's the best way to keep in touch. Take care!
Post a Comment