Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Something is not quite right . . .

Yesterday, I was driving in my car wearing a t-shirt and jeans (no jacket) listening to Christmas music on 106.5 and had to turn on my AIR CONDITIONER! What? The outside temp. was 85* This is craziness! Listening to "Let it Snow" or "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" in Las Vegas is kinda funny. I'm trying to get into the fall/Christmas season mood, but when it feels like spring outside . . . I should clarify, I'm not complaining, fully realizing that a number of you are in very cold places where you can't remember what 85* feels like :) It's just funny to me, a different kind of Christmas :)

Also, more importantly, Jeremiah learned how to give kisses! It is the sweetest, most melt-my-heart thing ever! While I'm rocking him before I put him down for his nap, he'll lift up his head off my shoulder and give me kisses on my cheek. I LOVE that boy! It's one of the best things about being a momma. He also giggles and/or gets a big smile on his face whenever he sees me and Parker kiss. We get a big kick out of it :)

PS I did get your "tag" Marci, and I'll do it soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Fister Family said...

I will probably be jealous of your "spring" weather when the rain starts up here. By February I might be thinking that Las Vegas sounds mighty fine. Of course, I would change my mind once April hit:) Brinley didn't give me kisses until a month or so ago. They are wet and sweet. Can't wait to see you guys!