Hello everybody! As you can see, I have become a creative, crafty genius overnight and now have a cute blog! Okay, maybe I had just a teeeeeny bit of help :) My fabulous friend Page told me about this great website thecutestblogontheblock.com and it has fantastic templates!! Thanks Page!
In other Dixon news . . . on Friday we are going to get our family picture taken at JCPenney (gasp!) It is a very tricky thing to plan for, around the baby's nap times so he won't be cranky, and then there's the always difficult decision of what to have everybody wear! I admit, I'm stumped. Maybe you ladies can empathize, but clothes just do NOT fit the same after a baby, if you know what I mean :) My wardrobe is severely limited so my creativity will really be put to the test to coordinate three fabulous outfits for us. We'll see how that goes . . .
Lastly, can I just say I love being a part of the blog world?! I totally love all of your comments and hearing from old friends! Every time I see a new comment it's like Christmas! (Okay, maybe not that good, but close!!) So thanks for your comments and I LOVE checking out all of your blogs and cute families!! And because I don't want to write a post without at least one picture, here is the sunshine of my life:
In other Dixon news . . . on Friday we are going to get our family picture taken at JCPenney (gasp!) It is a very tricky thing to plan for, around the baby's nap times so he won't be cranky, and then there's the always difficult decision of what to have everybody wear! I admit, I'm stumped. Maybe you ladies can empathize, but clothes just do NOT fit the same after a baby, if you know what I mean :) My wardrobe is severely limited so my creativity will really be put to the test to coordinate three fabulous outfits for us. We'll see how that goes . . .
Lastly, can I just say I love being a part of the blog world?! I totally love all of your comments and hearing from old friends! Every time I see a new comment it's like Christmas! (Okay, maybe not that good, but close!!) So thanks for your comments and I LOVE checking out all of your blogs and cute families!! And because I don't want to write a post without at least one picture, here is the sunshine of my life:

6 comments:
Hey little Aubrey! I love your new blog too! I am so excited to see that messy faced boy next month! I can surely sympathize with you about family pictures. They have been sheer torture the past couple of times we've tried them. Ethan is simply incapable of sitting still and Ella usually refuses to look at the camera:) I'm sure that yours will be adorable and worth all the hassle! Love ya!
How totally cute! You did a nice job on your blog. I can't wait to see your professional pictures. It is torture to take planned pictures no matter when or where you try to do it. But good for you for trying. We just did spontaneous pictures in the backyard the other day and the boys actually all smiled at the same time. It was like a little miracle (see them on my blog).
You are so funny. And yes I can totally understand about the whole clothing issue...yikes. Have you been keeping up with your Denise Austin? Whenever I do Pilates, I think of you...especially "The pose of the dancer". :)
Had to check you out after hearing that you had a blog. It looks like you've been blogging forever. Now we can keep in better touch.
Yay for the blog! You know I'm going to be on here like every day now checking to see if you have updates, because blogging in my life, well at least after the kids are all asleep. Good luck with the pictures, and I totally feel ya with the clothes thing, even when you lose all the weight after a kid it's just never the same and with each kid it seems to get worse. At least now I have a sister in law that understands what I'm going through too now. :o) Keep up the updates! I love seeing pictures of that cute BABY! Can't wait to see you guys, 5 more weeks!
So excited that you started a blog! Good luck with the family pictures. We had ours done in June and I thought through the outfits for like 6 months before that. I even went to Target a couple of times and bought about 9 different things for Marie and tried them all on until I found the perfect outfit. Oh yeah, and I hear ya about things just not fitting the same, especially if you are nursing! Anyway, I will love keeping updated on your life!
Post a Comment