Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I finally did it!

Okay, so I have finally joined the wonderful world of blogging! I started a blog for a few different reasons.
1. My sister Marci didn't want to be the only one in the family with a blog :)
2. To keep all my friends/family updated on what's going on with us
3. Because I have the cutest little 10 month old baby boy in the whole world, and it's much easier to post pictures on a blog than having to email them to everybody!

I have thus far only run into a few difficulties. I have a creativity handicap, so choosing a background was challenging. But more challenging by FAR was coming up with an address. I felt all this pressure like it had to be something cute, and of course, creative - yikes! After much brainstorming and discussion with Parker, we still had nothing :) (Parker's top choice was, and still is, "MAGNUM DIXONIUM" hehehe) But since I'm the official blogger for our family, I got to choose, and "dixondayz" it is! It would have been "dixondays" spelled correctly, because I'm very particular about correct spelling, but that one was already taken. Oh well! So, here it is!

I'm going to try and post some pictures of some recent fun things we've done. There will be some from Parker's 3rd marathon run in St. George! He did a fantastic job even though it was raining the entire time! There will also be some pictures from the lovely Kate's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple. And also some pictures from Halloween. Jeremiah was the cutest pumpkin ever!!! Hopefully this works! Enjoy!

Okay, let's add one more difficulty. The internet only works sometimes at our house, and it's often pretty weak. This must be one of those times because it isn't uploading the pics. Maybe later . . . :)

3 comments:

Fister Family said...

Hey Aubrey James! I can't believe you started a blog! This is so exciting! I loved looking at all your cute pictures. Jeremiah is such a little cutie...we can't wait to see you all next month!

Carina said...

So excited that you have a blog! I share many of your difficulties, especially with the internet connection. Check us out. And I promise I'll update soon.

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS!
ellasfanclub.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aubrey,

You are such a cute Mommy! It's so fun to see. :) I'm going to have to join the world of blogging eventually. Slow internet has also been a hindrance to me. Your little boy is adorable! I have a little boy now, too. He was born Sept. 18. His name is Sam. He has two big sisters, Cara (4) and Lucie (2) who think he is better than sliced bread. :) We'll keep in touch!

Michelle