What a cute little pumpkin! You were in St. George and didn't call.... We were out of town marathon weekened so you are forgiven. Check out our family blog at lowerache.blogspot.com/ Michelle's blog also has a link there if you haven't already seen it.
Hello gorgeous! I love the pictures, I'm glad you have a blog now. Hey just for some ideas go to thecutestblogontheblock.com they have really cute backgrounds. Your little guy is so gorgeous, can't believe he is almost 1 ahhh.
Hey gal - I am so happy your mom told me about your blog. I sent you an invitation to our family blog too. Now I can see update pics of your family and keep up on what's going on in your life.
Jeremiah is SOOOO cute! So are Jen's kids. It must be nice to be nearby.
Hello Miss Aubrey! This is little Michelle Rupp...Pingel now. Of course you know that! I saw your blog through Rachel, and quite honestly I almost fell off my chair. Your little family is so cute. Our blog is thepingelfamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to check us out! Hope to hear from you soon!
Parker and I have been married for 9 years. We have four adorable children, Jeremiah, Lily, Samuel, and James who make us laugh and keep our lives crazy and fun.
5 comments:
What a cute little pumpkin! You were in St. George and didn't call.... We were out of town marathon weekened so you are forgiven. Check out our family blog at lowerache.blogspot.com/ Michelle's blog also has a link there if you haven't already seen it.
Rachel (Lowe) Simpson
Hello gorgeous! I love the pictures, I'm glad you have a blog now. Hey just for some ideas go to thecutestblogontheblock.com they have really cute backgrounds. Your little guy is so gorgeous, can't believe he is almost 1 ahhh.
Hey gal - I am so happy your mom told me about your blog. I sent you an invitation to our family blog too. Now I can see update pics of your family and keep up on what's going on in your life.
Jeremiah is SOOOO cute! So are Jen's kids. It must be nice to be nearby.
Keep in touch!
Pam Walton
www.wackywaltons.blogspot.com (private blog)
www.strongarmor.blogspot.com (public blog)
Email: pamthemom@yahoo.com
Hello Miss Aubrey! This is little Michelle Rupp...Pingel now. Of course you know that! I saw your blog through Rachel, and quite honestly I almost fell off my chair. Your little family is so cute. Our blog is thepingelfamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to check us out! Hope to hear from you soon!
You blog! I found it! That has to be the cutest little pumpkin I have EVER seen!
Post a Comment