Parker~Aubrey~Jeremiah~Lily~Samuel~James

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag, I'm "It"!

Alright, here goes my first tag!

5 Shows I love to watch: (I don't have cable either Marci, so my selections are also limited:)

1. GMA
2. Jeopardy
3. Nightly News with Charles Gibson
4. Live with Regis and Kelly
5. Various sports (tennis, b-ball, football)

5 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Cafe Rio
2. Thai Basil
3. Chinese Noodle Factory in China Town
4. The Fishwife (in Monterey)
5. My favorite "Paul Lee's" which no longer exists - they had the BEST chow mein I've ever had!!

5 Things that happened yesterday:

1. I actually did my hair and wore it down all day!
2. I talked to my mom for like an hour!
3. Went to the post office to return what we think are divorce papers, that were sent to the guy that used to live here (we get his mail all the time!!)
4. Read books with Jeremiah
5. Read 3 Acts from Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice" Lest you think I'm just highly intellectual, I must confess that I'm reading it because it's one of my tutoring student's required reads and I wanted to help her understand it. I'm actually really enjoying it though!

5 Things I look forward to:

1. Christmas!!!!!!
2. The trip to Disneyland with the Dixons after Christmas!!!
3. Jeremiah being able to talk - I want to know what's going on in his cute little head!
4. Parker graduating and getting accepted into med. school
5. Having more babies!

5 Things I love about Fall:

1. Haven't really experienced fall yet this year, but we'll go off of previous experience :)
2. The leaves changing
3. Getting to finally wear my sweaters and warm clothes (it's like a whole new wardrobe!)
4. Cuddling with my love to keep warm :)
5. Reading a book with hot chocolate while under a warm blanket

5 Things on my wish list:

1. A new digital camera!!!!
2. To see my family
3. For Jeremiah to be a good, sweet boy who always loves his mommy
4. Slippers
5. For my loved ones to have the desires of their hearts

5 People I tag:

1. Carina
2. Michelle
3. Emily (Ames)
4. Stephanie
5. Bethany

1 comment:

Fister Family said...

Hey Aubs, I didn't know that you guys were going to Disneyland. That's exciting! When was the last you went there? I remember that Paul Lee's place from our stomach flu Las Vegas trip a couple years ago. That's too bad that it closed (although Amber's memories of it might not be good...or was that Scott?)